Our first season of podcasts (10 episodes) was officially launched at the end of August. During this period that will last till December, the podcasts’ duration will be around 20-25 minutes and they will be published on a bi-weekly frequency, combining them with a monthly blog post.
The series started with the interview with Roberto Manfredi, a Roman executive based in Marbella. It has then been followed by our conversation with Belinda Callander, a Tasmanian English coach. Also, remember that our first episode (already published some time ago) was with Amber Lattimer, a Wisconsin entrepreneur.
We encourage you to listen and subscribe them. Our next episodes feature:
- An Argentinian technology sales manager who lives his European dream while staying up to Boca Junior’s soccer/football matches.
- A Chinese office professional and translator freelancer surfing on her free time at Spain’s coasts.
- An Irish printing entrepreneur happily aligned to the Spanish way of living.
It is our intention that the sample of interviewees is as varied as possible, always aiming to provide valuable and entertaining content for moving to or living in Spain.
Some quotes that we can share with you from the podcasts we have recorded so far:
- “Any adventure that you can take on your life is at least worth trying”.
- “Forget about everything at home and just jump in”.
- “You can live wherever you want”.
And some of the learnt lessons:
- Bring all your documents (and their copies!) in one folder whenever you ‘embark’ in bureaucratic missions.
- Patience, patience and more patience when dealing with the public administration and, ehem, some large companies that are still pseudo monopolies.
- Although knowing it helps, speaking Spanish is not required to live here.
If there are specific questions you would like us to ask, please let us know it.
What do you think about our podcasts? Any lessons to be shared? What type of people would you like to hear from? Any comment on the frequency or duration?
Photo: Plaza de la Reina, Valencia.